Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Baby Steps

"Ok here goes nothing", I thought, and opened up my new Nikon D300s.
I know what some would say, 'if you are learning, dont start with D300s'.
Another had posted - D300s is not a learning camera! Get a D40 and learn your way into D300!

Someone wise once said, "if you put in your heart and soul into something, you will come out a winner no matter what."

So here I am with my D300s learning and shooting and learning to shoot.
My husband is giving me looks which say I have gone crazy, maybe I have, or maybe I always was... and he never knew :-)

3 comments:

peshla said...

Welcome back to Blogging n welcome to the world of Clickers!

Sandesh said...

nice and clear for closeups , is this a macro lens ?

abhishikhaa said...

@Sandesh. this is my base 18-200 mm VRII lens