Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Angels and Demons


B&W_Abstract_1, originally uploaded by abhishikhaa.

This is my first attempt at Abstract photography.
Couple of things I like about this photo - Got every detail that i wanted, the shape that I wanted and when the contrast is cranked up like it is right now, i can even see the details that I did not notice when actually there :-)

Regrets :- When stopping down to F8 I miscalculated the details in the background that I would get, i should have gotten a f/5.6 shot just for experimenting with background blending ... (maybe next time) or I would get really close and try a different angle to eliminate the background completely.
This was shot handheld and the light was low so I had to use the flash to keep the shutter speed high so as to not introduce shake in the exposure but now that I have my tripod I would definitely revisit this area :-)

With regards to what this is, I would for now leave the viewers guessing though its not that difficult :-)

No comments: